This video is from the Columbia AWS Meetup held on September 21, 2017 and provides an overview of Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
In this presentation, Thorn Technologies CEO Jeff Thorn talks about:
1) How to launch a development instance of RDS
2) How to connect RDS to a WordPress website
3) How to deploy RDS to production
4) Pricing and ways to minimize cost
5) How to create backups for disaster recovery
6) Some things to watch out for when using RDS
7) How to perform analytics on your DB
8) A comparison with Amazon Aurora
We had some audio issues with this one, so please excuse the changes in volume!
Thanks for watching!